Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Sunday 4 May 2014

Life Journey
Life After Graduation-The New Journey
Name   : Ridlo Firmansyah
Class    : A inter
NIM    : 130210103078

Hi, my name is Ridlo Firmansyah, I’m eighteen years old. Now, I study at Faculty of Teacher Training and Education Jember University. When I were on University, it’s like i’m studying forever, but after three or four years, suddenly it’s look like I’m being inducted into Gryffindor, before a strange person in a funny shaped hat announces my name and my degree title by the words of “Dengan Pujian” . I have suddenly graduated from university. What an amazing feeling it is. Despite regaining some time to watch television without feeling guilty, it is a feeling that keeps me wondering what’s next. I didn’t exactly know what that would be for me, and I was entirely ready to find out either.
I have three plans to do after graduating from this University. First, I will continue my study to get a master degree. I hope to get a scholarship to study in foreign country or in my country. But I will do my best to get a scholarship to study abroad, especially on Japan. Why on Japan? Well, I’ve a dream. Someday, I must place this foots to the Japan. I’m so excited when I heard about Natsu, Ramen, Katsudon, Nakama, Cherry blossoms of Sakura, Hanami, everything about Japan. I hope I can go there someday to study there. We’re still a young people, so let we leave our footprints on every place we want. Second, after finished my master degree, I want to realize my dreams to be a teacher or a lecturer or even a Minister of Culture and Education of Indonesia (Is that a big dream? But I’m not afraid to have a big one).

How about the marriage?. Wait for a minute. I will not marriage before I have enough money for my wife and my family. It’s useless to marriage quickly but we have no saving to fulfills our family’s needs. For a baby, for house needs, for education, etc. That’s why I must get a right job first. Third,  I will get married and try to make a beautiful family. I will try to be faithful to my wife and also try to be a good “heroes father” for my children. Last, I will give a present to my beloved parent. I will take them to go to Mecca and do the pilgrimage together. Amin..

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Kontrakan E-dukasi //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //